[VHFcontesting] SVHFS conference coming April 28 and 29, 2017

To: wsvhf@qth.net, fourlanders@contesting.com, Herb Krumich via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] SVHFS conference coming April 28 and 29, 2017
From: Jim Worsham <w4kxy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017 03:39:07 -0500
The SVHF Society will hold our convention in Charlotte, NC this year on April
28 and 29 at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Charlotte Airport, 2600 Yorkmont
Road, Charlotte, NC 28201.  We have arranged rooms at $95; you can call
800-222-TREE and ask for this rate under the name "South East VHF Society".
Early registration guest room rate of $89 is offered for reservations made by
January 31, 2017, so if you plan to attend, please call now to reserve your
room at this lower rate before the end of January.  We will have the
registration information on the web site soon (http://svhfs.org) so watch for
the sign up details.  The conference fee for pre-registration is $30, Friday's
Luncheon is $15, and the Saturday's banquet is $40.  I hope to see many of you
there, Gary Greene, W2ZV, conference committee.