Re: [VHFcontesting] North

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] North
From: "Lloyd - N9LB" <lloydberg@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 12:20:40 -0600
Hello Paul!

True North is what you want.  I use Polaris, the "North Star".  Easy to find
and sight along the boom of your antennas visually ( at night ).

Polaris is the last star in the handle of the "Little Dipper" constellation,
if unsure, you can verify Polaris using the two "Pointer Stars" in the "Big
Dipper" constellation.  ( Google for a star chart ).

73

Lloyd - N9LB