[VHFcontesting] Jetstream JTWXVUHF 1.6 - 525 MHz Cross Needle Meter

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Jetstream JTWXVUHF 1.6 - 525 MHz Cross Needle Meter
From: Bob Fischer <bobw2sj@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 23:20:55 -0500
Members of the reflector,

I have a friend in SC who has one of these meters that seems to work well,
but he was wondering how accurate they really are? Has anyone ever compared
one with a calibrated Bird or similar wattmeter?

The manufacturer claims accuracy to be 10% of full scale, but we all know
how that goes :-)) My friend is particularly interested in it's accuracy at
222 & 432 MHz.

Thanks for your help in advance,
73, Bob W2SJ