Re: [VHFcontesting] Info needed on old DEMI product

To: Paulrollinson@sbcglobal.net, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Info needed on old DEMI product
From: mike repinski via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 08:32:56 -0500
Maybe give DEMI a call? Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Rollinson <Paulrollinson@sbcglobal.net>
To: vhfcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Sent: Fri, Dec 2, 2016 8:14 am
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Info needed on old DEMI product

Good morning all,

Since the June contest I have been stock piling components to build what I
call the "Wicked Box". This is a 903/1296 (expandable to 2.3) mast mounted
tranverter system that will be fed ac, 2M RF and control cables. The
objective is to reduce the feed line length as short as possible.

One of the items that I hope to enlist is a DEMI AOS-144H-2, 903/1296
tranverter interface. In bench testing the system last night, the unit
switched bands but does not RF sense nor pass attenuated RF (or any) to the
selected transvereter.

Question 1. Does anyone have one of these and if so, do you have the
schematics?

Question 2. We think it may be something with the sensing diodes but cannot
read the numbers off of them. If you have one, can you read the diode
numbers and email me?

Question 3. Without a schematic we are strictly guessing at the cause. Can
anyone steer me in a direction to repair this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Paul Rollinson, KE1LI

Rollinson Associates