[VHFcontesting] KG6IYN 2016 September ARRL Contest Plans DM12rr

To: "vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu" <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, "wswss@mailman.qth.net" <wswss@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KG6IYN 2016 September ARRL Contest Plans DM12rr
From: Bruce Kripton <bkripton@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 21:20:32 +0000 (UTC)
Folks,
I will be operating from my usual location at 5000' ASL approximately 50 miles
east of the Pacific Ocean and 9 miles north of the US-Mexico Border (why is
this "important"? - because when folks in and outside of the region point their
antennas to my home in DM12jt, they don't always manage to make the contact :-)

Planned operations will start about 2000 to 2100 hours GMT Saturday (i will be
a little late on the front end due to other morning commitments).
Planned bands at this time, "the bottom six" (6 thru 1296, all modes including
digital).
Hope to work you this weekend!
'73- Bruce, KG6IYN