[VHFcontesting] FN55 Sept VHF

To: VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, newsvhf@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FN55 Sept VHF
From: N1BUG <paul@n1bug.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2016 15:50:47 -0400
The good news is the parts I've been waiting for arrived from Australia today! This means I can get back to work on the 2 meter 4CX1500B amplifier!!!

The bad news is I won't be able to finish that amplifier or get the new long yagi up before September VHF. Rats! If only those capacitors had arrived a few days sooner I could have finished in time. I will be on 6M with 100 watts and 2M with 25W.

222 and 1296 are on hold for a while. Much as I want to, I cannot do everything at once.

73,
Paul N1BUG FN55mf