Re: [VHFcontesting] Thanks for changing the weekend for VHF Contest

To: "k1to@aol.com" <k1to@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Thanks for changing the weekend for VHF Contest
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 20:54:18 -0700
No, please no. Go ahead and move the VHF to the first weekend, but NAQP
phone is the third weekend. There is too much overlap with roundup and NAQP
participants.

But if putting VHF and NAQP phone on the same weekend is okay, much less
overlap I'd think, putting VHF on the Roundup weekend should also be no big
deal.

73 jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com