Re: [VHFcontesting] Why so few New England rovers?

To: Dean Denter <ddenter@midnowhere.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Why so few New England rovers?
From: Sean Waite <waisean@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 22:54:35 -0400
Hi Dean,

I agree that I'll  definitely be building up slowly. I'm curious about your
battery setup. What kind of charger do you have? That seems like a decent
setup. Does it usually fully charge when you're travelling between sites?

Any suggestions for workflows when using a radio on it's included bands and
transverters? I'd hate to pump 100W into an xverter expecting <5W...

What kinds of gremlins have you hit, and what tools do you find yourself
relying on a lot?

Hope to see you on the air,
Sean WA1TE