[VHFcontesting] W3CCX June Contest FN21hb Camelback Mountain

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, rover@mailman.qth.net, packrats reflector <packrats@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W3CCX June Contest FN21hb Camelback Mountain
From: Bob Fischer <bobw2sj@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 09:31:55 -0400
Hello again at t-minus 1 day and counting:

The Packrats will once again be operating multi-op station W3CCX from atop
Camelback Mountain near Tannersville, PA in grid FN21hb on bands 6 meters
thru 24G with lots of power and big and high antennas in the June
VHF Contest which runs from  1800 UTC Saturday, through 0259
UTC Monday (June 11-13, 2016).

Our four lower band frequencies will be 50.133, 144.185, 222.105, &
432.105. Contact us there and we will run the bands with you.

We will be operating FSK441A  M/S on bands 6 and 2 meters starting at 0300Z
until 0700Z on Sunday.

*We will also be spotting our frequency on both the DX Cluster (General
contacts) and Ping Jockey (WSJT) as well as monitoring ON4KST Chat during
the contest. *

*Our onsite Microwave/Rover/General contact coordination cell phone number
will be 717-203-7445 <717-203-7445>.*

Looking forward to working many of you!

73 and GL in the contest

Bob - W2SJ for the Pack Rats W3CCX

Click here to Reply, Reply to all, or Forward