[VHFcontesting] W4NH group operating June VHF Contest

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, <SVHFS@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W4NH group operating June VHF Contest
From: "Ron Rogers" <ww8rr@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 00:21:59 -0400

The W4NH Fourlanders VHF-UHF-SHF-Micro contest group will again be on the
air this weekend for the contest.

Due to a scheduling problem in obtaining our usual Soco Bald NC location,
for this June outing we will be operating from Georgia in grid EM84ao north
of Dahlonega.

We again have stacked antenna arrays in the air (including our 144 & 432 EME
arrays) and equipment ready to operate SSB and CW on 50-144-222-432.
Kilowatts provide QRO power on 50 through 432 MHz.

During slower times of the contest (Saturday evening and late night, Sunday
afternoon and early evening) our individual station operators will be logged
into the various ON4KST band chat rooms spotting our frequencies of
operation and looking for terrestrial schedule attempts (Phone, CW, FSK441,
JT65). Simultaneously, we will also be monitoring DXsummit.fi  specific band
spots.

Hope to catch you in our log !!!

Ron

WW8RR