[VHFcontesting] W2LV FN21OE

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W2LV FN21OE
From: "Walter Murphy" <n2wm@centurylink.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 21:24:40 -0400
Hello All

               The W2LV group will be on our local mountaintop all weekend
during the June VHF contest.

  We will be on the lower 4 and our grid is FN21OE.

    If anyone would like to make a sked with us over the weekend my cell
phone is available either voice or text.

  My cell number is 973-570-5508.

            Good luck to everyone and Rover please drive safely!

                                    73    Walt    N2WM

                                             Trustee of W2LV    FN21OE