[VHFcontesting] W4IY FM08 Flagpole Knob

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W4IY FM08 Flagpole Knob
From: Stu <stu@stu2.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 10:29:01 -0400
W4IY, the Woodbridge Wireless VHF group, will be active from FM08jm for
the entire contest. The road to Flagpole Knob is open and we plan to
occupy the site Wednesday through Monday. Weather looks good.

We will have 6, 2, 222, 432 and 1296. QRO on all bands, including a new
432 KW Amp. The ops know to move the antennas around.

If our Internet service holds up, we'll try to post our frequencies on
the DX Cluster and participate in the ON4KST chat rooms.

We look forward to hearing you on the bands and good luck. To the
rovers, drive safe and hope to work as many as we can.

73s
Stu2
W7IY