[VHFcontesting] help to remove front panel FT736

To: VHF REFLECTOR <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] help to remove front panel FT736
From: Rick R <rick1ds@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 15:47:21 -0400
I am trying to replace the power switch on my venerable Yaesu FT736R. I have
removed all the appropriate screws and knobs.The front panel appears to be
still attached centrally with the smaller panel surrounding the main tuning
knob. How does one remove the front panel and/or central tuning knob or gain
access to the small screws holding the power button in place on the far left
front of the radio?I do have the replacement part. Suggestions welcome--Rick,
K1DS