[VHFcontesting] K1DY FN54 432 Sprint

To: 'Pack Rats Reflector' <packrats@mailman.qth.net>, VHF Contest Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K1DY FN54 432 Sprint
From: Bill Olson <callbill@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 18:42:53 +0000
hi all, I'm taking the rover out tonight, but I'll just be activating only one
grid, my home grid, FN54, so will be signing K1DY (NOT /R..) The 6-digit for my
"spot" is FN54JM. I'll be on at the start of the sprint and will run til
9:30EST or later if anything's still happening then.

Running 75 watts to 15 elements at ~1000ft A.S.L. This setup easily works out
to 400 miles.. Will have CW if we need it and normally call CQ around .123, but
that *normally* results in no response, so I'll be hunting and CALLING YOU
lower in the band.

good luck..

bill, K1DY