[VHFcontesting] Dayton Dinner - 2nd call - - VHF/UHF/weak signal

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Dayton Dinner - 2nd call - - VHF/UHF/weak signal
From: whensley11@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 11:10:49 +0000 (UTC)

Fellow Hams!

This is the second call for interest in a dinner for those in the VHF/UHF/weak
signal community.

Here’s the scoop.

We have access to facilities at the Double Tree Suites, Miamisburg, OH. Exit 44
off I-75. (Address is 300 Prestige Plaza Drive, Miamisburg).

WHAT I NEED TO KNOW WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK:

For a cash bar, buffet for food, and our own place (not shared, no bar noise),
are you willing to attend Friday, May 18? Cash bar could open at 6 or 6:30 with
dinner at 7 PM. Suggested was a 2-entrée meat for $28.95. Price of the buffet
to be determined on what you would like to have.

Please drop me an email ASAP!

Please spread the word! I’ll get this to a couple of other reflectors. If you
re-post, please copy-and-paste in its entirety.

These facilities are NEW! We have the opportunity to get our foot in the door,
and grow this event. We’ll need more than 50 to make this happen.

73,

Kim – WG8S

whensley11@comcast.net