[VHFcontesting] Waveguide stuff for sale

To: microwave@lists.valinet.com, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Waveguide stuff for sale
From: Fletch <fletchv3@frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 11:54:49 -0400
I have a huge stack of WR-62 waveguide, Transco Waveguide Switches, Flexible line sections, waveguide to SMA adapters, dummy loads, weatherproof boxes and strangely shaped line sections that I would like to get rid of because it is taking up too much space in storage. There is also some WR-75 copper in odd shapes and flex lines. There are also a large number of RF gasketed waterproof Hoffman enclosures with various microwave components inside. The Transco switches are in excellent condition and there is at least 80 ft of 8 foot long straight sections. Remember this stuff is all useable at 10GHz; you might be interested in the following discussion on the subject. http://www.wa1mba.org/wavegd.htm

At any rate, the price will be better than right and if you want the entire pile that can be negotiated at VERY low cost – I just want it gone.I will be at the VHF super-conference in April and can deliver some of it there but you would need a long bed pickup or large SUV/Van to get it all. It is located about 1.5 hours from the conference. Drop me an email and I will try to give you an approximation of what is available along with some pictures.