[VHFcontesting] Fwd: [VHF] The 2016 UHF Contest is ON

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Fwd: [VHF] The 2016 UHF Contest is ON
From: Keith Morehouse <w9rm@calmesapartners.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 09:00:21 -0600
As promised, I will be on and available for QSO's, representing a very
under-served part of the country.  I will also send in whatever log can be
scraped together, which will increase apparent activity by one over last
year.  I hope others do likewise - to send a message about UHF activity in
North America.

ARRL keeps floating the rumor of a change in date - to the Spring.  To me,
moving the UHF contest to a time when there is less likely to be
tropospheric propagation and in close proximity to another UHF test (Spring
Sprint) isn't a good way to increase activity.

Jay W9RM
DM58 Colorado

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner