[VHFcontesting] 2016 August UHF contest cancelation

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 2016 August UHF contest cancelation
From: Mark Spencer <mark@alignedsolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 10:55:12 -0800
What troubles me about this is that the date for this contest was (and
apparently still is) posted for this year.

http://www.arrl.org/files/file/Contest%20Calendar/2016%20Contest%20Calendar.pdf

That being said I do appreciate the efforts of the contest organizers and I
accept that they can cancel or reschedule as they see fit and I realize things
do happen that can cause schedules to change.  I would however respectfully
suggest publishing and following a schedule for contests is a good way to
encourage participation.

Hope to work many of you in future contests.

73
Mark S
VE7AFZ

Sent from my iPhone