Re: [VHFcontesting] IC9100?

To: "'Peter Laws'" <plaws0@gmail.com>, "'Buddy Morgan'" <beamar@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] IC9100?
From: "Bob Burns W9BU" <w9bu_lists@rlburns.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 18:58:13 -0500
I have an IC-9100 that I bought used. I have had problems with the USB port
connectivity. Everything works just as advertised with a Windows 7 64-bit
laptop, but I cannot get my Windows 7 32-bit shack computer to see the radio
through the USB port. Note that this same computer connects over USB just
fine with an IC-7600.

Since you have an IC-746Pro (my first HF radio), you will find the IC-9100
to be very similar.

Bob...