[VHFcontesting] K7XC QRV 6M SO JANUARY VHF CONTEST

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K7XC QRV 6M SO JANUARY VHF CONTEST
From: k7xc_tx via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 00:41:39 -0800
Hi gang,

Putting the final touches on a long boom 6M array that will be up just in time
for the ARRL JANUARY VHF CONTEST.

Antennas sure have evolved since 1995 when my last 30' long 6 element 6M yagi
was homebrewed based on the designs put forth by K6STI.

Looking over the various models out there,  I think the DK7ZB  6ele, 6M, 50
Ohm, 7M boom version will be the correct choice now.

Look for me from our new home in Silver Springs Nevada, DM09jh on 6M with the
new antenna @ 27' & an old 16ele 2M monster @ 29'.

The 6M station will consist of a Elecraft K3 @ 100W & a yet to be determined
rig & power level for 2M as my trusty old IC746's PA finally died leaving it
puttingout a mere 1.2W on all bands.

See you on the bands!

73s de Tim - K7XC - DM09j... sk

Adapt, Overcome, Succeed!