[VHFcontesting] W4NH on the air for January VHF Contest

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, <SVHFS@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W4NH on the air for January VHF Contest
From: "Ron Rogers" <ww8rr@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 15:28:33 -0500
The W4NH Fourlanders VHF-UHF-SHF-Micro contest group will be on the air Sat.
and Sun. for the contest.

For this winter outing we will be operating from Georgia in grid EM84ao
north of Dahlonega

We have stacked antenna arrays in the air  (including our 144 & 432 EME
arrays) and equipment ready to operate SSB and CW on 50-144-222-432.
Kilowatts provide QRO power on 50 through 432 MHz.

We are looking for MS skeds on 50 MHz and 144 MHz for this contest. Also
looking for weak signal CW and/or (your choice) JT65 terrestrial skeds on
432 MHz. We will be running  Kilowatts on all bands.

If interested please contact John K4SQC at k4sqc@arrl.net    John gets a lot
of junk mail - please don't let his SPAM filter throw you off.  Just respond
with something like "looking for MS Sked" and he will answer right back.

See you on the air.

Ron

WW8RR

432 Band Captain