[VHFcontesting] 6 meter spring sprint Saturday?

To: "packrats@mailman.qth.net" <packrats@mailman.qth.net>, "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 6 meter spring sprint Saturday?
From: Pete K0BAK via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 11:03:59 -0700
I wasn't paying attention to the schedule of the Fall VHF sprints because,
well, I thought they'd be held in the Fall.
Silly me, noob mistake. It looks like 50MHz is this Saturday 7-11pm EDT.

http://svhfs.org/wp/sprints/sprint-schedule/

I am planning to be down in Maryland this weekend operating mobile in their
state QSO party. So, I'll switch over from HF to 6m in the evening and get some
2-fers from Maryland grids (FM 18 and/or 19; hopefully go over to the
18-28-19-29 intersection on Delmarva if it works out.) VHFers in Maryland,
let's get some grids and counties at the same time on 6.

This rover trip just got more interesting.

Hope to hear you on the air Saturday night, but I hope even more that you'll
enjoy your Saturday night in a better way.

-- Pete K0BAK