[VHFcontesting] KF2MR/R for UHF Contest

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KF2MR/R for UHF Contest
From: Jarred Jackson <jarred.jackson@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 10:20:14 -0400
KF2MR/R will be in FN03wa, FN02vu, and FN13ge on Saturday and FN13gb and FN12hr
on Sunday.  222-1296 all mode, and limited capability on 2304 with 40mW. I will
also have 10G WBFM for some local contacts and hoping to make at least one
contact on my still untested 10G tripod mounted system for SSB/CW. I will have
no specific schedule, but location updates will be posted via APRS.