[VHFcontesting] FS: 4 bay of 70cm antennas-available in Oklahoma and Tex

To: ham4sale <ham4sale@yahoogroups.com>, forsale-swap@mailman.qth.net, vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, Chris Boone via VHF <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: 4 bay of 70cm antennas-available in Oklahoma and Texas
From: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 14:39:43 -0500
I have for sale a set of 4 10 element 70cm antennas.  These have 6 1/2 foot
booms and are end mounted.  With these antennas comes the H frame stacking
framework with mounting brackets.  The stacking distance is 3 feet by 4
feet.  It also comes with the power divider for the 4 yagis.  Everything
you need to get the 4 bay system going is there.  The antennas are homebrew
but very well made, resembling M2 yagis.  This system has been used for
70cm EME with good results.  The 4 antennas have a common horizontal cross
boom to mount in an elevation rotor if desired.

I will have these available at Ham Holiday in Oklahoma Cityon Friday and
Saturday. I am asking $200 or best reasonable offer for them.  I can be
reached by email or at 580-591-6885.  I can also deliver these to the
Dallas/Fort Worth area over the weekend of August 15-16 if you live there
and are interested.

73 John AF5CC