[VHFcontesting] Request for on air check of 432

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Request for on air check of 432
From: Stan Hilinski via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 15:58:27 -0400
 Hello Don,

I am not on 432 but would be willing to test with you any morning on 2 meters
when you are ready. I operate on 144.205 7 days a week along with many others.
You are 388 miles from my station in FN01xt.  You can find me after 8AM Eastern
on the ON4KST chat page helping coordinate contacts.

Looking forward to testing with you,
73 Stan KA1ZE/3 FN0xt