[VHFcontesting] ARRL Contest this weekend

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, packrats@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [VHFcontesting] ARRL Contest this weekend
From: Roger Rehr W3SZ <73w3sz@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 08:21:23 -0400
Hi All,

I will be on at W3SZ from FN20ag for the ARRL VHF contest today and tomorrow, all bands from 50 MHz thru 24 GHz inclusive, as usual.

I added GPS locking to 50,144, 222, 432, and 1296 over the past couple of days, so all bands are now GPS-locked.

Cell phone is 610-334-5390.

Will also be monitoring DXCluster. I will also have ON4KST available as well, but the DXCluster will be my primary spotting tool.

Good luck to all, and

73,

Roger Rehr
W3SZ