[VHFcontesting] Andorid App available for RoverStatus.info...

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Andorid App available for RoverStatus.info...
From: Gerry Hull <gerry@w1ve.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 13:17:42 -0400
Hey Folks,

Just in time, we have an alpha of our RoverStatus app for Android.
Currently, it uses SMS to update Twitter, which updates both APRS.fi and DX
Clusters.
Since it uses SMS, make sure you have unlimited Texting!
It can post in 5 to 30 minute intervals, and reads your GPS automatically.
See screen shots and download at http://www.roverstatus.info.

direct download of API:
http://www.roverstatus.info/com.jarleysoft.roverstatus._0_9_1.apk

This is ALPHA level code, but we have tested on a few devices and it is
working nicely.

Make sure you associate your mobile phone number with your twitter account.

I'll be operating the contest, but love your feedback afterward!

73,

Gerry Hull, W1VE