[VHFcontesting] KF2MR/R for June VHF

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KF2MR/R for June VHF
From: Jarred Jackson <jarred.jackson@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 07:17:53 -0400
I will be active for the June contest from 50-1296 MHz and possibly 2304 and
10G. The plan is to be in FN12/13 on Saturday and FN02/03 on Sunday. No real
field testing yet for the microwave gear, but I will give it a shot anyway. Due
to my interest in trying out the new gear, I don't have a firm schedule, but I
will look to leverage the schedules of other rovers with the bands as well as
some of the fixed stations that will provide a good test from nearby grids. I
will be on APRS if you have an interest in finding me (Look for the dog
"Rover"). I do have two way capability on APRS now with the thought of using
that for coordination in the future, but I dont expect to check text messages
this time unless someone requests to use it. I will add comments to my APRS
message on where and when I expect to go next as I figure that out.
73,
Jarred - KF2MR