[VHFcontesting] Sprint

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Sprint
From: Herb Krumich via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 10:11:31 -0700
I had a young gentleman operate from my location in FN21.
One small problem is having the 4 x 33's at only 25 feet, although he was able
to make some decent contacts. No leaves on the trees here in the Pocono's
He never worked the grid I live in which is FN21.  I think many stations were
only looking for logger schedules instead of tuning or calling CQ.
Totals here were 32 and 18 with no logger skeds.
This confirms my station leaving VHF contesting. Since seven years ago, this
same station worked 80 contacts in the 432 sprint.  Very sad but reality.
Anyone want sked off the moon, I can operate on 144 - 432 - 902 - 1296 and 2304
73's
Herb K2LNS