[VHFcontesting] K0BAK/R in 222 sprint, Gap PA

To: VHF Contest Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, Pack Rats Reflector <packrats@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K0BAK/R in 222 sprint, Gap PA
From: Pete K0BAK via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 03:47:49 +0000 (UTC)
I plan to rove in the 222 sprint Tuesday night (April 21) around Gap PA. Will
try to do more operating and less driving this time, though that means I'll be
at a much less favorable location at the start.

FN10xc, FN20ab, FM19xx, FM29ax, then probably stop again in FN20 on the way
home. Might also circle around the grid intersection for fun, in the low farm
lands, about a half-mile radius.

The first two locations are on the same road, so I can move between them if
you're from a rare grid (or if I am to you). Pretty thick forest around there
though.

Voice only, SSB or FM. Will look for FM when SSB dries up. Will also give the
ON4KST site a try during the test, though I'm an absolute beginner there
(registered just now). Shout out to VA3ELE for welcoming me to ON4KST via a
conversation on Facebook VHF Weak Signal group.

-- Pete K0BAK