[VHFcontesting] WB8BZK/R 2M Spring Sprint Monday Evening (starts at 7pm)

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] WB8BZK/R 2M Spring Sprint Monday Evening (starts at 7pm)
From: Mike Metroka via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 15:38:33 -0500
WB8BZK/R will be roving the Chicagoland area in the 144 VHF Sprint contest
this Monday, April 13.  The contest starts at 7pm local time and runs
through 11pm.

     First stop: EN52xc in Palatine, IL

     Then  EN62ad in Arlington Heights, IL

     If activity is good then I will also move to EN51 & EN61ax in Wood
Dale.

144.190 MHz 100W 4-element SSB & CW.  I'll occasionally monitor the calling
freq 144.200 and do a lot of tuning around for the weak ones.

Note that this year entrants will enter their score via the
http://www.3830scores.com/ web site.  The sprint rules can be found at:

https://sites.google.com/site/springvhfupsprints/home/2015-information

73 and best of luck to everyone in the sprint,

Mike WB8BZK/R