[VHFcontesting] Speakers still needed - 2015 Eastern VHF-UHF-Microwave C

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Speakers still needed - 2015 Eastern VHF-UHF-Microwave Conference
From: Ron Klimas WZ1V <wz1v@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2015 07:40:43 -0500
From: Paul Wade W1GHZ <w1ghz.q@gmail.com>

Speakers are still needed for the
2015 Eastern VHF-UHF-Microwave Conference ,April 17-19

I've heard several comments that we never talk about 6 meters
anymore -- so we will have a 6 meter talk, perhaps even two.
we will also have a 241 GHz talk.

but we have some openings in between.  if you've been doing
anything, please consider giving a presentation or writing a paper
for the Proceedings CD.  it doesn't have to be anything spectacular -
sometimes simple things are the answer for other folks as well.

for instance, at the rate I've been going lately, I might have to
give a talk on "How to blow up a Solid-State Power Amplifier"

if you are too shy to talk, or don't think you write well enough,
send me a note and we might find some help.

if you've taken any pictures of activities in the past year, we can
put them on the CD as well

73
paul