[VHFcontesting] MS scheds for the January ARRL VHF contest...

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] MS scheds for the January ARRL VHF contest...
From: Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@k5qe.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 21:28:02 -0600
Hello fellow VHF ops....I still have a lot of prime time for meteor scatter schedules during the contest.

I have 7PM Central = 0100Z to 9PM Central = 0300Z completely open right now. Those are very "civil" hours....you don't have to stay up all night and lose a lot of sleep....HI.

I also do not have any scheds for the early AM hours....and that is when MS is the best. We will be glad to make schedules from 5:00AM = 1100Z to 7:00AM = 1300Z in the early hours of Sunday morning.

Please contact me if you want to run during those times.

When we have no sched or after completing a sched, we will be calling CQ on 50.265MHz for 6M and 144.142MHz for 2M. We will take "normal" sequences.....SO, if we are pointing E or NE, we will go first. W or NW, we will go second. EXCEPTION: If we are pointing NE calling CQ and we get a call from someone out west, we will move our antenna to the calling station, but we will NOT change our sequence.

GL to everyone in the contest....

73 Marshall K5QE