Re: [VHFcontesting] ebay 222 transverter boards?

To: Bill Olson <callbill@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] ebay 222 transverter boards?
From: Roger Rehr <73w3sz@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 14:09:52 +1300
Bill Olsen said:
>> I'm sure the dollar is pretty strong against the Ukrainian Hryvnia too!

You are sure right about that, Bill!

There were about 5 Hryvnia to the dollar up until about 2008.
Then there were about 8 Hryvnia to the dollar from late 2008 until mid 2013.
Now there are about 16 Hryvnia to the dollar.

So conditions are very good for buying exports from the Ukraine right now :)

Although based on the rapidly rising conversion curve in 2014, if you
wait a bit longer they should pay YOU to take goods from the Ukraine,
or at least give them to you for free. :)

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=UAH&view=10Y

Very 73,

Roger