[VHFcontesting] Using The "New" Look Of DX Summit Prop. Logger

To: PNWVHFS@googlegroups.com, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Using The "New" Look Of DX Summit Prop. Logger
From: peter h via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 14:03:41 -0500
1900UTC 23Nov2104

Thanks to all who responded.

I have gleaned the following facts from the e-mails which I have received:

1. "Look over the "Tutorial" link at the top right and it will give you all the
details" (KX4R)

2. "Click on "Filters" in the large  horizontal white box to get a whole bunch
of selection buttons that will drop down" (WW8RR)

bt73Pete, N6ZE