[VHFcontesting] June results

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] June results
From: Willis Parr via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 19:54:59 -0500
I am a little late in discovering my 3rd place regional position (Rover) in the
June contest.
I printed the published article and shared with the XYL. As we carefully read
every word leading to the final results,
I mentioned that I would eventually (most likely in several years) see my call
mentioned "somewhere in a contest article".
Well, to my surprise, K0AXX/R and his 5700 points earned a spot this year!
Thanks to all who keep this reflector going and definitely interesting. You
don't know what it means, to me, to eyeball that Midwest Regional spot.
I am already planning and upgrading for 2015 and hope to be heard from all 8
planned grids.
Hopefully the elements stay on the antennas at 70, next year!

73,

de K0AXX

Will in EM20VJ