[VHFcontesting] FS: KLM 2-70BL 2m amp

To: <forsale-swap@mailman.qth.net>, <ham4sale@yahoogroups.com>, <oktraders@mailman.qth.net>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: KLM 2-70BL 2m amp
From: "John Geiger" <af5cc@fidmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 21:02:37 -0000
I have for sale a KLM 2-70BL 2 meter amplifier. This is a CW/SSB/FM amp with
1-4 watts input for 70 watts out.  It is in very good condition, and even comes
with the original box, which is probably a rarity for KLM amps.  It has a light
duty power cord with it that you might want to replace with something a little
heavier.  The red LED lamp on the front (indicating power on) doesn't work, but
the amp is putting out close to full power-my wattmeter isn't very accurate.

This would be a great amp for lower power rigs like the Icom 202, Yaesu FT817
or FT290R, or some HTs.

I am asking $55 plus shipping and can take paypal/check/MO.

73 John AF5CC