[VHFcontesting] Looking for Yaesu FT-100D

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Looking for Yaesu FT-100D
From: Larissa Reise <ve3kgc@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 15:25:49 -0400
I thought I had an arrangement to buy one of these radios from another ham
(not from this list!!) by making payments towards it... Seems he didn't
check his PayPal/email and assumed I lost interest, and sold the radio on
eBay instead. He has agreed to refund my money to me, but I'm now
stuck looking for an FT-100D to replace the one I thought I'd bought.

This particular model of radio is probably the best fit for for the Jeep I
own and the other uses I have for it; not to mention that I already own a
couple of other Yaesu rigs so my accessories would remain interchangeable.
(Rather than going with, say, an Icom)

Anyone have one for sale? I'd happily take the amp that goes with it, too,
as well as the "separation kit" (remote faceplate cable) available for the
radio.

Tnx for reading this,

Larissa VE3KGC

--