Re: [VHFcontesting] VHFcontesting Digest, Vol 141, Issue 4

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] VHFcontesting Digest, Vol 141, Issue 4
From: Donald Drennon <n4tzhradio@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 15:43:00 -0400
Pete,
When I am in motion, I use a 5/8 wave 2m vertical on six. I have been able to
work stuff when I am driving down the highway. I use a M2 loop for 2M and one
on 70cm will in motion.

I also use a walk up mast with a 6M Moxon and and Elk for 2m and 70cm.

Hope that helps to stir your problem solving juices.

Sent from my iPad