[VHFcontesting] The QSL cards for K5N at DM71

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] The QSL cards for K5N at DM71
From: Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@k5qe.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 23:04:18 -0500
Hello to all FFMAers and 6M grid chasers....I finally finished the back of the QSL card for our DM71 DXpedition. As usual JD has produced a very nice logo for the front of the card. I sent it off to the printer via email and it usually takes about 2 weeks to get them back.

IF you want a QSL card for our recent DXpedition, including the side trips made by Dan-N5TM, please send your SASE to our QSL Manager who is Joey-W5TFW. Joey is good on QRZ. Please do NOT send them to me....unfortunately, I several have arrived here already. Those will just require double handling.

Dan made quite a few 2M EME contacts and a few meteor scatter contacts on this trip. All used the K5N call and the QSL cards should go to Joey for everything.

73 es GL to everyone....

Marshall K5QE