[VHFcontesting] UHF Contest and BEACON

To: "newsvhf " <newsvhf@mailman.qth.net>, "Packrats" <packrats@mailman.qth.net>, "VHFcontesting" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, "RVHFG" <RVHFG_general@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] UHF Contest and BEACON
From: "Ken Kent - KA2LIM" <ka2lim@stny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 14:36:25 -0400
Three of us were at the K2LIM contest station this morning getting things
ready for the UHF contest this weekend, we will be on 222 thru 3.4 GHz. All
the equipment for these bands is working in good order so point toward
FN12mg and we will make an all-out effort to work you. We also can do FM for
those of you who only have FM. We constantly monitor 223.5

FM and 446.0 FM. Also can do 902/903 and 1296 FM. Also will monitor 146.55
FM and 144.207 SSB as liaison for coordinating contacts.

Rob tuned for beacons on 2M and we copied the WA1ZMS beacon in FM07 at S9 on
the omni's and S10 on the beams, that is 350+/- miles from us. So then he
called CQ for several minutes on 144.200 and raised no one. 2M was open and
no one on or around.

Looking to work you this weekend, for the K2LIM group

Ken KA2LIM

'In God We Trust'  Will be on every e-mail I send out because I don't want
to lose our right to say it!.

an armed citizen is free, an unarmed citizen is a slave

patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when
it deserves it