Re: [VHFcontesting] LOTW & VHF

To: Roger <roger@k4rw.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] LOTW & VHF
From: Peter Laws <plaws@plaws.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 12:16:28 -0500
On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 11:56 AM, Roger <roger@k4rw.net> wrote:
> ...and please put your grid location in TQSL.  When you send signed logs to
> LOTW that don't have your grid, no grid is confirmed in LOTW for VUCC's.  If
> you have already uploaded signed logs to LOTW that don't have your grid,
> just add your grid location I TQSL and then re-sign the logs and send them
> again.  At least that's the way it used to work.

It still does.  And you can enter 1, 2, or 4 grids for those of you
that like boundaries and corners.

I don't think this summary is exhaustive, but changes to Callsign
(Certificate and DXCC), band/frequency, mode, date/time (if more than
30 minutes from original) create a zombie -- a QSO that theoretically
cannot be matched -- while changes to ITU/CQ Zones, grid loc,
State/Province/County/Oblast, IOTA, etc, do not.

Details about station locations:

http://www.arrl.org/TrustedQSL/tQSL-help/
http://www.arrl.org/TrustedQSL/tQSL-help/stnloc.htm