[VHFcontesting] seeking incidents for MA VHF Conf

To: vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] seeking incidents for MA VHF Conf
From: Rick R <rick1ds@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 11:06:32 -0400
As part of the conference on Sat Sept 28, I am seeking those who have
had a mishap at their station and able to briefly share the issue and
the fix with the audience. So far I have three such speakers, and
additional ones are invited to give a short (5 minute) description of
what happened and future prevention. Nothing is too simple or silly.
Pictures or actual fried parts welcome. Please contact me with your
willingness to participate.
rick1ds@hotmail.com