[VHFcontesting] Lunar-Link Sale....

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Lunar-Link Sale....
From: Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@k5qe.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 11:56:54 -0500
Hello VHF Enthusiasts.....I have decided to complete my change over to solid state amps by selling my last 4 Lunar-Link amplifiers and power supplies. These can be delivered to Dayton or other arrangements can be made. Shipping will be a problem, only because the power supplies weigh so much, so I would like to avoid that if possible.

1)LA-22 with power supply and 3CPX800A7 tubes. This amp has the high capacity blower installed--current price list shows $95, but Steve charged me $250 each when I got these. This unit is currently in use on the 2M EME station. Will make full 1500W with 50W of drive. No issues. $2950

2)LA-12 with power supply and 3CPX800A7 tubes. This amp is for 222 and is the rarest and most valuable of all the Lunar-Link amps. Makes 1200W out with 25W of drive....it would make more, but I don't have any more drive. No issues. $3200

3)LA-72 with power supply and 3CPX800A7 tubes. This amp is for 432 and is currently in use on the 432 tropo station. Makes 1200W out with 40W of drive....it would do more, but again, I don't have enough drive on 432. No issues. $2950

4)LA-72 with power supply and 3CPX800A7 tubes. This amp has the high capacity blower option. This amp is for 432 and is currently in use on the 432 EME station. Makes 1000W out with 40W of drive....it would do more, but again, I don't have enough drive on 432. This amp exhibits thermal drift on 1 minute WSJT EME sequences. It does not show the thermal drift on SSB or CW....$2450

I have a couple of the RF wattmeter sensors for these rigs(I think that I have one 432 and one 2M sensor). List price on the sensors is $245 each. IF someone wants 1), 2), and 3) or all four of these amps, I would be willing to make some kind of a package deal and throw in the sensors. Keep in mind that I really don't want to ship and that shipping would significantly raise the price in any case.....

Dayton is coming up soon, so if you are interested, now is the time.....

Thanks es 73 Marshall K5QE
Phone is 409-787-3830 if you want to talk.....