[VHFcontesting] Dayton VHF Dinner

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, wsvhf@mailman.qth.net, Fourlanders <fourlanders@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Dayton VHF Dinner
From: Jim Worsham <w4kxy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 17:01:30 -0400
You may have heard that there will be no VHF dinner at Dayton this year.  That
is a shame so a few of us are thinking about trying to pull something informal
together at a restrant Saturday night at Dayton.  No program, no door prizes.
Just some fellowship and good eating.  If you will be at Dayton this year and
are interested please reply to this email.  We are just trying to get a count
of interested parties so we can give the restrant an idea of how large of a
group we will be.  We will get back with you once the details have been worked
out,

73
Jim, W4KXY

Sent from my iPad