[VHFcontesting] FS: M2 22210EZ

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: M2 22210EZ
From: David Whaley <nt9e@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 18:57:16 -0500
If anyone in the Northern IL/Milwaukee WI area is still needing a 222 yagi for the up coming sprints, I will be going to Superfest on April 5th and will bring the yagi with me, if someone is interested. If you are interested, contact me at NT9E at arrl dot net between now and 11pm and I will bring it to AES Superfest with me. $85 ant is in two 5ft pieces.
--
signature

Dave Whaley NT9E

Some Ham Radio video programs you might find interesting:
AmateurLogic.TV <http://www.amateurlogic.com> with George W5JDX, Tommy N5ZNO, Peter VK3PB.
The 1 hour videos come out about once a month.
The videos can be downloaded in several formats or you can watch them on YouTube.

Ham Nation <http://twit.tv/hn> with Bob Heil K9EID, Gordon West WB6NOA, George Thomas W5JDX, Don AE5DW, Cheryl K9BIK, Amanda K1DDN. Watch live every Wed night at 8pm Central. If you miss the live broadcast on Wednesdays you can see the video on YouTube a few days later.

Please use Bcc: Please protect my address like I protect yours.
*Disclaimer*: Sometimes, Shft happens.
*This is very important.* When sending messages to more than one recipient, please always use the Bcc (Blind carbon copy) and not Cc (carbon copy). Do not forget to remove all of the addresses that are present in the message body before forwarding the message. These simple measures will prevent spy programs from capturing all of the addresses that are shown in the recipient list and in the body of the message. Please pass this simple tip to your friends. Thanks. *Anyone not following the above will be dropped from my distribution list! If you do not know how to strip an email watch this Youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNFJ_ulggoI
*