[VHFcontesting] Antenna Modeling Help.....

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, FFMA <FFMA@yahoogroups.com>, Lousiana Contest Club <lcc@louisianacontestclub.org>, NTMS <ntms@texans.net>, Pacific NW VHF Society <PNWVHFS@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Antenna Modeling Help.....
From: Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@k5qe.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2014 21:51:30 -0600
Hello guys/gals....I need some help with an antenna modeling problem. Basically, antenna modeling is not in my skill set(some would argue that NOTHING is in my skill set, but we are not going to talk about that). I want to erect a pair of antennas in a stack but not point them in the same direction.

Could someone model what I am thinking of and tell me if I am completely crazy?? I will give the details to someone who can help me rather than going into details here. Please contact me off the reflector if you will be willing to help....

Thank you very much...

73 Marshall K5QE