[VHFcontesting] Yaesy FT-817 for sale

To: <microwave@lists.valinet.com>, <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Yaesy FT-817 for sale
From: "F. Veitch" <fletchv3@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 10:03:04 -0500
For Sale: Yaesu FT-817 (not ND) with stock microphone, rubber duck, power
cable, AA battery pack and after market soft case. Unit works well,
cosmetically is about average.  I mostly used this as an IF radio for 10 GHz
and searching for noise sources, although it works very well for WSPR and is
even stable enough for WSPR ops on 2m. Reason for sale; replacing with
FT-817 ND.  I love these little radios.  $350 firm plus shipping from 25437,
please respond off net.