Re: [VHFcontesting] I'm missing from the June VHF contest records - does

To: Bryan Leenheer <bryan.leenheer@gmail.com>, VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] I'm missing from the June VHF contest records - does anyone know what I might have done wrong?
From: George Sintchak <wa2vnv@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 14:36:49 -0500
Sent an email off to the ARRL...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Leenheer" <bryan.leenheer@gmail.com>
To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2013 2:32 PM

I'm not showing up in the database at all.  This is a copy of the
confirmation from ARRL when I sent in my log back in June:

ARRL June VHF QSO Party

            Callsign: KD8LDX

   Category-Operator: SINGLE-OP
    Category-Station: PORTABLE
Category-Transmitter: ONE
      Category-Power: QRP
            Location: Michigan - MI
                Club: Badger Contesters
                Name: Bryan Leenheer, KD8LDX
             Address: 9099 Hillcrest Drive
                      Zeeland, MI  49464
        Log Deadline: 2013-07-10 03:00:00 UTC
         Received at: 2013-06-08 23:15:41 UTC
       Reported QSOs: 8
      Confirmation #: 4214787.arrl-vhf-jun

Thank you for entering the contest and submitting your log in Cabrillo
format.  Please review the information listed above and, if necessary,
resubmit the log to make any corrections.

73.

ARRL Contest Branch

Anyone know what I might have done wrong? I did submit a checklog for some
contacts I made when I got home from the sand dune I dragged my TS-2000,
painter's pole, and 3 element 6 meter beam to the top of - was I not
supposed to do that?

Thanks for any help you can give me, and I'm sorry if my logged contacts
with you didn't get into your scores.

Bryan Leenheer