[VHFcontesting] VHF/UHF all mode radios for sale

To: <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VHF/UHF all mode radios for sale
From: "John Geiger" <af5cc@fidmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 03:24:42 -0000
It is a little too late to get these for the September contest, but it is never
to early to start planning to go roving for the January contest, or to get your
base station redone for the contest.  I have the following HF/VHF/UHF all mode
radios for sale:

1. Icom 706 original (MK0)  This is the model that does 100 watts on HF and 6m,
and 10 watts on 2m. It is in very good shape, and works great.  Used it in the
CQWW RTTY contest this weekend and it worked just fine.  It is one of the
better looking 706 originals I have seen. It comes with the original box (which
is also in excellent condition), manual, mic, and long power cord.  I am asking
$400 plus any shipping if necessary.

2. Yaesu FT100D HF/VHF/UHF radio in good condition that works excellent. It
does 100 watts on HF and 6m, 50 watts on 2m and 20 watts on 70cm. This is the D
model, so the 500hz CW filter and TCXO are installed as standard. There are a
couple of light scuffs on the top of the radio, but other than that, it is in
very good condition. IT is a 1H serial number and has had the grounding mod
done to it at the factory. It comes with the power cord (terminated in
powerpoles), mic (with some tape due to the cord falling apart), manual, and
original box. I am asking $520 plus shipping for it.

I can take paypal/check/MO/Cash for either.

73 John AF5CC